Monday, August 17, 2009

Then and Now



Shortly after moving to Az and joining a mom's group I met a wonderful person who has since become one of my good friends. Adrianna is leaving for a few months and I will miss her! I thought this would be a perfect time to look back on one of my fonder memories of our two girls. Adrianna has a daughter who is very close in age to Madison and when the girls were younger it was very hard to tell the two apart. They both had lighter hair and pretty much bald heads. They were roughly the same size and developmentally the same, for the most part. In the first picture (taken when the girls were about 8 mos.) they look very similar to each other and the second picture was just taken August 1st (Girls are 2) and it is evident how much they have grown and how they each have their own look now. Adrianna and I still laugh about how much they looked alike and how we always had a hard time telling them apart. I just know that Adrianna is going to be one of those friends that will be in my life for a long time and hopefully our girls will be able to grow up together (along with many of my other friends and their amazing kids).


1 comment:

Jill Carilli said...

How cute! It didn't help either that you both had children named Mackenzie. Thank god It was Madison she was close in age to and not Makenzie or we would have had a real problem on our hands! XO