Friday, March 27, 2009

Sometimes kids are so funny...

Makenzie had dance class today and as we were leaving the girls wanted to get a drink from the drinking fountain. Usually I hold the girls up there so they are tall enough to reach the fountain, but Freestone Rec Center conveniently has step stools so children can get their own drinks. Makenzie went first and had no problems so, of course, Madison wanted to do it by herself as well. Unfortunately, she was still not tall enough to reach the stream of water, but watching her try over and over again was hilarious. I pulled out my camera and got most of it on tape, but I did miss the first few tries where she totally wet her head. She was so determined though and kept at it. I couldn't help but laughing because it was so funny and adorable at the same time! I finally helped her out and lifted her up there so she could get a drink. *** In the background you will hear Makenzie begging me to get her on camera ( I think someone was a little jealous).

2 comments:

Adrianna and Mackenzie said...

That is so cute... I cant believe how long her hair is gettin! She is absolutely adorable!

Tanya said...

That is so funny! It has american's funniest home videos written all over it!