Sunday, March 8, 2009

Goal for Myself


So now that cheer is over I am going to take some time for myself and lose this baby weight (or in my case toddler weight). My motivation is Brian and my trip to Nashville in the fall. I want to lose 50 pounds in between now and then. I definitely think that I can do it as long as i stick with it and find a time that is feasible for me and the girls. The hardest thing will be eating the right foods. I am just tired of not feeling like myself. It has been three years of being in this strange persons body and I am determined to get mine back before it is too late! I know I am going to need support and encouragement along the way, but I am ready to do this!

3 comments:

Adrianna and Mackenzie said...

You can do it Michella. We are all here to help you! Lets do it together (cause i cant have another baby with out loosing the weight from mack) lol We all love you and we will "cheer" you on!

Jill Carilli said...

AWESOME Michella! I am so rooting for you! I would love to work out with you sometime at Fitness Works! YOU GO GIRL!

The Coger Family said...

Jill you are my inspiration right now. You are incredibly motivated and look amazing already!